Job generation only on POIs - No random addresses

Summary / Zusammenfassung

Mostly only POIs are transmitted as deployment locations, few to no arbitrary addresses - feedback from users and own testing

Steps to Reproduce / Schritte zur Reproduktion

none

Expected Behavior / Erwartetes Verhalten

Various locations, not only POIs but also private addresses

Actual Behavior / Tatsächliches Verhalten

Deployments mostly only at POIs

Impact on Usage / Auswirkung auf die Nutzung

Minor: Small / cosmetic impact. / Kleiner / kosmetischer Einfluss.
Moderate: It disrupts some workflows. / Beeinträchtigt einige Arbeitsabläufe.
Critical: I can’t use the platform at all. / Die Plattform ist nicht nutzbar.

Screenshots or Logs / Screenshots oder Protokolle

1 Like

Same problem here for me too!

1 Like

Same thing happening to me.

Unfortunately, I’ve known about it for over 2 months as well… haven’t been playing since then.

Unfortunately, I can’t determine that off the top of my head.

Hello @danielschwarz

Today I received the same feedback about the error again in my dispatch center’s Discord. @ellen also had the error in my dispatch center, just like I did myself. As for the others @dersteph @niclas724, I’m not sure which dispatch center the error occurs in for them.

But since it’s happening for multiple people, a closer examination would definitely be warranted. You’re welcome to test the whole thing in my dispatch center as well, but as far as I know and have seen, there are no administrative settings that could cause this error. If I’m mistaken here, I ask for your correction and clarification.

Are you using the Stage or the Normal version? I myself use the Normal version and had no single private address during a session of approximately 2 hours with an acquaintance.

Thank you very much!

Best regards, Patrick

3 Likes

Which control centers are they exactly?

@danielschwarz I only noticed the error in the ILS Bayreuth: Integrierte Leitstelle Bayreuth / Kulmbach #6447 - SIM Dispatcher

The error should be fixed.

1 Like

I can confirm that, thank you very much!

Hi @danielschwarz,
Thanks so much for your efforts!

I’d be interested to know what caused it, if you’re able to share that.

Best regards

Patrick

Technically, I don’t have exact information. However, it was related to the fact that both grouping options for addresses were the root cause. That’s why it didn’t occur at many control centers at all.

This pitfall is now also covered in internal automated tests and can no longer occur.

1 Like