Half of the simulator and website is in English, half of it is in German or French I don't know which

Summary / Zusammenfassung

Half of the website is in english half of the website is in whatever that is i think its french

Steps to Reproduce / Schritte zur Reproduktion

  1. Go to ‘…’ / Gehe zu ‘…’
  2. Click on ‘…’ / Klicke auf ‘…’
  3. Scroll down to ‘…’ / Scrolle nach unten zu ‘…’
  4. See error / Fehler sichtbar

Expected Behavior / Erwartetes Verhalten

when i choose english, i want all english, even in the simulator, when aparatus talk to me its in some language i dont understand, but i have everything set to english. Idk how to fix this.

Actual Behavior / Tatsächliches Verhalten

Impact on Usage / Auswirkung auf die Nutzung

Minor: Small / cosmetic impact. / Kleiner / kosmetischer Einfluss.
Moderate: It disrupts some workflows. / Beeinträchtigt einige Arbeitsabläufe.
Critical: I can’t use the platform at all. / Die Plattform ist nicht nutzbar.

Screenshots or Logs / Screenshots oder Protokolle

Which language did you select exactly in the “Start Simulation” dialog?

I selected the english when I started the simulation.